Elandan Gardens, ltd.
3050 W. State Hwy 16
Bremerton, WA 98312
Phone & FAX: 360-373-8260
Open: (April - Oct.) Tues . - Sun., 10am-5pm
(Nov. - March) Fri. - Sun., 10am-5pm
Thank you for visiting our site and we hope to see you at Elandan Gardens. Have questions or comments about something specific?
Here's who to contact:
- Bonsai museum, specimen trees and landscaping: Dan Robinson E-mail or call 360-373-8260
- Gift shop, decorator services, Asian travel: Diane Robinson E-mail or call 360-373-8260
- Interior Design: Shanna Neims E-mail or call 360-710-2075
- Sculpture: Will Robinson E-mail or call 360-373-8260
- Web master: ABDEL E-mail
If you're coming from somewhere else and need directions, please call: 360-373-8260 and ask directions and we will be glad to help.
From I-5: Take Hwy 16 West toward Bremerton across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. Just past mile marker 28 we are the first driveway on your right.
- From the Bremerton ferry: Off the ferry you will travel straight ahead onto Burwell Ave, also known as Route 304 East. Follow Route 304. Route 304 merges with Route 3 South and then 3 South merges with 16 East. Since Elandan Gardens is located on the water side of the hi-way, you are going to pass us up and make a u-turn. Continue on hi-way 16 East and take the first Port Orchard exit which is Tremont ave. Off the Hwy. you will make a right hand turn onto Tremont Ave. then make the first left hand turn back onto Hwy 16 this time headed West. Once on Hwy 16 West we will be the first driveway on your Right.